Saturday 20 July 2013


"I bought my car in America and with the influence of my ex-husband I was able to secure a good car. I must let you know that I have been a car freak since I was a teenager. My father is a car freak and he bought me my first car. The other jeeps I have were bought for me by my ex-husband in America. So why would anyone say the car was once used by Bisi Ibidapo-Obe."

"I don't even know the man you are talking about. Okay let's imagine he bought the car for me, would any man be stupid enough to allow me customise it with my Husband's name. The plate number of my Jeep is LBO (Laide Bakare Okunfulire) which regards me as a married woman. Then on the issue of me moving into the apartment Bisi once lived is not true. If I have been frequenting Magodo is because I have a property in there that I'm working on"


Owo mi ti te Ohhhh Kikikikikikikiki!


 "On me and Bisi, I don't know what is going on in her life. And I am sure she will tell you the same thing about me. We are not friends and that is why we don't talk. We all have our friends, it just happens that we are not friends. I and she don't talk not because of a man but some other reasons which we need not to go into right now. I don't know anyone she's dating and never have I fought her over a man. We have our issues and it is not about a man."

Laide Bakare Poses with The Range Rover Taken Away from Bisi Ibidapo-Obe (PHOTOS)

No comments:

Post a Comment